Helping Hands Soldering, Third Hand Soldering Tool PCB Holder Four Arms Helping Hands Crafts Jewelry Hobby Workshop Helping Station Non-slip Steel Weighted Base
- 'Third Hand' workshop handyman vice – Ideal for Soldering, Circuit board holder, Assembly, Repair, Modeling, Hobby, Jewelry, Crafts. Four adjustable metal gooseneck arms and stainless steel precision crocodile/alligator tip clamps, with 360 degree rotation. They are strong to keep a tight grip on your components allowing you position them wherever you like.
- Weighted base and Anti-Split rubber feet: Solid weighted steel construction, power coated with industrial grade rubber feet ensures a stable base that does not move. Our rubber feet protects your work surface against scratches and scuffs.
- Stainless steel alligator clamps - can be rotated 360 degrees then "locked" into place with knurled thumb nuts. 2lb weighted base prevents tips and turns, holds everything steady.
- Perfect for various projects – You can use our helping hands for all kinds of jobs, many customers use for hobby projects, electronics, arts and crafts. Painting figurine and models, as well as prototyping products and during production.
- Lifetime warranty, US based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.